Cellet MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy
This policy supersedes all prior policies and understandings (whether written or oral) with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In order to preserve its reputation and brand integrity and to further protect our authorized dealers and resellers, Cellet is implementing a Minimum Advertised Pricing ("MAP") Policy effective immediately.
policy will be applied and enforced as follows:
- Cellet will post "MAP" on its resale websites along with Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP").
- This "MAP" policy applies to any and all forms of print and electronic media, direct mail, and audio/video communications.
- Dealers/Resellers may sell Cellet products below "MAP" but may not advertise as described above.
- This "MAP" policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and resellers may offer Cellet products at any price in excess of the MSRP.
- Cellet reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the "MAP" policy or modify any or all MAPs at any time. Modified MAPs will be posted on Cellet's reseller websites and it is the sole responsibility of each dealer and reseller to monitor for any updates.
- If a dealer or reseller violates this "MAP" policy by advertising below the MAP, Cellet will take appropriate action(s) to enforce this "MAP" policy including but not limited to the following actions:
- Notify the dealer/reseller of non-compliant advertisement.
- Suspend the dealer's/reseller's right to sell Cellet products until the advertised prices are adjusted accordingly to this "MAP" policy.
- Terminate the dealer/reseller agreement or other relevant agreement between Cellet and the dealer/reseller if the violation is not corrected for more than thirty (30) days.
- The terms of this "MAP" policy are confidential and should not be disclosed to other parties.
This "MAP" policy has been established to help ensure protecting Cellet's brand integrity and to help its dealers/resellers generating appropriate margins by selling Cellet products.
Please contact (562) 404-2800 for any questions regarding this "MAP" policy.
About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that the information below helps with your buying decisions.
Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.